Established in 1940, National Electrical Wholesalers have been looking after the needs of their customers for over 70 years.
- Customer: National Electrical
- Project Type: Web
- Release Date:
- Delivered: Website Design, Html/CSS Development, Content Management System, Custom Backend, PHP, MySQL
The Website Development Requirements
New are an established offline business, this website development was a 'toe in the water' excercise for the organisation, prior to this development they had had no online presence and this development was for informational purposed only, i.e. a brochure stlye website development with a strong and bold brand statement.
The NEW range includes all types of Cables, Lighting, Wiring Accessories, Intruder systems , CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarms, Conduit and Accessories and most importantly they all are available from our branches around the Country. The website was developed to communicate both the products available and the national 24 hour coverage.
Key Elements of the Homepage Design
- Use of a flash style header to highlight the range of products .
- Clearly labelled, static lists of product categories and subcategories
- Contact Details and Map to illustrate the national coverage of the organisatiom
- Supplier logos for easy visual identification of products available
Other Key Information Features
Clients & Industries
Give a clear indication of the types of organisations & market sectors that National Electrical Wholesalers has expertise, and more specifically highlight the types of clients serviced in each market sector
Allow easy access to details on each of the branches of National Electrical Wholesalers. Making the following information would be available for each branch:
- Contact details
- Map & directions to each branch location
- Request a quote
Suppliers, Partners & Networks
Give details on the networks and partnerships that NEW work with and list the suppliers that NEW work with, make this easy to identify by showing logos of the main suppliers.
Have a project in mind?
You can either fill in the contact form or give us a call.
We are happy to help!