H Munro Engineering
Hugh Munro & Co is a specialist engineering consultancy delivering a wide range of services in the petrochemical and energy sectors.
- Customer: H Munro Engineering
- Project Type: Web
- Release Date:
- Delivered: Html/CSS Development, Content Management System, Custom Backend, PHP, HTML5/CSS3, MySQL
This was the first website development for Hugh Munro and up until 2011 they had had no web presence at all. Following on from our initial discussions and workshops we identified the following as the Key Objectives and Criteria for a website development for their organistion, in order for them to communicate the necessary information to members of their target markets, who would be visiting their website for the first time:
- Developing a strong company identity online that communicates the extensive expertise of the organsation and establishes with as much ease as possible that Hugh Munro & Co can provide the services required by potential clients visiting the site
- Outlining the details, benefits and options of working with Hugh Munro & Co. by clearly and concisely communicating the nature of the services available, and highlighting the expertise and associated accreditations of the services provided
- Providing background information on Hugh Munro & Co, for example, information on company history, service philosophy, vision, expertise, methodology etc
- Establishing Hugh Munro & Co as the organisation that can best fulfill client needs by providing answers to critical decision making factors e.g. reputation, service quality, etc
- Identifying the key people in Hugh Munro & Co and highlight the expertise and knowledge they bring to the projects they are involved
- Providing up-to-date information on the website featuring newly completed projects
- Incorporating best practice in the design and development of the site to ensure that the site is optimised for search engines to easily explore and classify
- Encouraging site visitors to make contact with their enquiries and devise strong ‘calls to action’
Have a project in mind?
You can either fill in the contact form or give us a call.
We are happy to help!