E-Commerce & Web Apps
We focus on creating eye-catching designs & innovative functionality to meet the needs of your clients and customers.
Ecommerce & bespoke web applications
We specalise in building and maintaining bespoke web applications for clients. Our web applications are as extensive as they are varied and include:
- E-commerce fully customised
- Online application systems
- Membership management tools
- Learning management systems
- Client information libraries
- Recruitment management systems
- Employee management system
- Product configuration tools
All our bespoke web applications are fully customised and based on specific business requirements.
We are available to discuss customised web applications to facilitate your customer, or standalone internet applications.
We design for an easy shopping experience backed up with a comprehensive Ecommerce system to allow you to mange, sell, support and monitor your Ecommerce website on a dayto-day basis.
Managing your ecommerce website requires:
- Full CMS (Content Management System) for product catalogue and static pages
- Product upload facility
- Flexible catalogue architecture¬ to allow for the creation of categories and sub-categories of products
- Integrated payment system
- Order and shipping management tool
Supporting the sales process via your Ecommerce website requires:
- Comprehensive product information, including multiple size and colour options, stock information (in stock, out of stock), materials, product features, multiple images of the product and the facility to view larger images.
- Ability to have discounted products or product categories and the ability to handle multiple discounts (such as those based on users purchases and product discount)
- Product filters based on various criteria (style, colour, size)
- Possibility of displaying similar or other relevant products with products already added to the shopping cart
- Shopping Cart with smart shopping technology - product recommendations based on previous orders
- Facility for user to comment on the products, and social bookmarking tools
- Integrated email marketing tool for creating and sending newsletters to opt-in customers
- User account dashboard, complete with Wish List, order history and online customer support tool
- Google deep linking for product catalogue so that all URLs are optimised for search engines
Monitoring the activities of your Ecommerce website
- User tracking that records viewed and ordered products, and custom reporting based on this information, which can be used for marketing and future product development
- Google Analytics to monitor the traffic sources and activities on your Ecommerce website